Sciatica Massage Oil - Relaxing Nerve Pain Herb-Infused Oil and Essential Oils
This herb-infused oil was created to help with sciatic pain and neuropathy:
HERBAL INFUSED OIL:
- Olive Oil
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- Devils Claw (Harpagophytum procumb)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinales)
- Vitamin E
- Pure lavender essential oil
- Pure peppermint essential oil
- Quartz point (leave a note for a different crystal if you prefer!)
1 oz. Amber Glass Bottle
DIRECTIONS: Rub this salve onto the sciatic nerve root, slightly up and to the right and left of the tailbone, every 2-3 hours as needed.
WARNINGS: Causes sensitivity to sunlight, avoid sunlight or wear appropriate sunscreen after use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
ABOUT ME: Merry meet! I have been studying herbs since I was a child, then later under the medicine woman of my tribe, but am also working on my Master Herbalist Certificate through Heart of Herbs Herbal School. I infuse all my recipes with love, positivity, and healing energy. If you have any questions at all, or need a custom salve, feel free to send me a message!
---- These statements have not been regulated by the FDA. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease ----