Magick Mirror - Curse Reversal Spell Jar
This spell jar has herbs aligned with reversing spells and sending them back to the curse-sender.
There is also a carnelian crystal on the top of the mix, used for strength.
How to use:
There's a variety of ways to use a spell jar:
- Seal your intent in it by placing a small paper inside with your written intentions and burying it or placing it on your altar.
- Place this by your door or window to prevent negativity or unwanted individuals from entering your home.
- Bury the contents or the whole jar on a piece of property to protect it and seal your intentions in the Earth.
- Or, you can just use it as an altar decoration!
Herbs & Contents:
- Dragons blood chunks
- Red sandalwood
- Devil's Claw
- Juniper Berries
- Coarse sea salt
- Glass clasping jar
- Pentacle (leave a note if you prefer a triquetra or ankh charm)
- 3.5" tall 3 ounces