DIY Spiritual Healing Herbs - 14 Count
*This listing is for the herbs/resins only*
These herbs have properties that align with spiritual connection and healing.
They can be used in potions, incense, bottle spells, and offering mixes.
The bags measure 2x3 inches:
- 1. Angelica Root (Angelica Officinalis)
- 2. Bay Leaves (Laurus nobilis)
- 3. Calamus Root (Acorus calamus)
- 4. Elderberries (Sambucus nigra)
- 5. Cinnamon chunks (Cinnamomum cassia)
- 6. Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- 7. Myrrh (pea size or ground - leave a note) (Commiphora myrrha)
- 8. Goji Berries (Lycium barbarum)
- 9. Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
- 10. Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris)
- 11. St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- 12. Vervain (Verbana hastata)
- 13. Olive Leaf (Olea europaea)
- 14. White Oak (Quercus robur)
DISCLAIMER: Never leave burning herbs unattended and ensure you are using an appropriate fire-proof tool for burning.
Always consult a qualified medical professional before using medicinally. Some herbs and resins may cause interactions with body systems and/or medications, and varies by individual.
I do not guarantee metaphysical outcomes from using this product.
Feel free to message me with any questions or comments!