Do no Harm, but Take no Pain - Banishing & Exorcism Spell Jar
This spell jar has herbs aligned with banishing negativity and people, curse breaking, and reflective protection.
There is also an obsidian crystal on the top of the mix, used for protection and banishing.
How to use:
There's a variety of ways to use a spell jar:
- Seal your intent in it by placing a small paper inside with your written intentions and burying it or placing it on your altar.
- Place this by your door or window to prevent negativity or unwanted individuals from entering your home.
- You can bury the contents or the whole jar on a piece of property to protect it and seal your intentions in the Earth.
- Or, you can just use it as an altar decoration!
Herbs & Contents:
- Hiwa Kai Black Lava Salt
- Alaea Red Salt
- Red Sandalwood
- Bay Leaf
- Black Peppercorn
- Red Chili Flakes
- Barberry Root
- Finishing Nails
- Glass clasping jar
- Pentacle (leave a note if you prefer a triquetra or ankh charm)
- 3.5" tall 3 ounces
Do NOT burn or inhale this mix.